Twitter Training for Accountants and Accountancy Firms
If you have spent a little time reading about Twitter then you will already know that is a powerful tool for accountancy firms. With over 200 million users and 110 million Tweets a day, in the last 12 months Twitter has become a mainstream tool for accountancy firms. At Insight we believe it should be considered a critical tool for accountants to use.
How are accountants using Twitter?
It’s one thing knowing that there are a lot of Tweets out there but how do you make use of this tool?
This half-day Twitter training course is designed to teach accountancy firms how to take advantage of this new technology. In just half a day you will learn how to engage with your customers, attract new prospects, create and manage your Twitter page and how to integrate your Twitter marketing with your website, blog and other digital marketing.
The Twitter training course has been designed exclusively for accountants and its rooted in proven, practical ways accountants are already using Twitter to keep and win clients. It is tailored to suit your specific group, their levels of IT literacy and will give you all you need to drive your Twitter strategy forward.
What does the half-day Twitter training course cover?
Your training will be delivered by one of the leading experts on digital marketing, social media and Twitter marketing for accountants. It will be focused on your firm’s specific requirements and individual situation.
It can cover any combination of the following:
- An introduction to Social Media Marketing for Accountants
- LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: how they work together
- Why Twitter and why it is so powerful
- What are the benefits for accountancy firms on Twitter
- Setting up your account and the strategies around personal and corporate branding
- Ground rules: the big do’s and don’t when using Twitter
- Privacy, security and client confidentiality on Twitter
- Social Media Etiquette
- A look at your competition on Twitter and other Social Media channels
- Writing and developing your Twitter strategy
- How to reply to tweets and contact followers privately
- 4 key ways to link Twitter with your website
- How your accountancy firm can generate new clients through Twitter
- 15 proven ways to integrate Twitter with LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogs and Email Marketing
- How to achieve your firms goals on Twitter
PLUS if you wish you can pick and mix key content from other social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google + and Pinterest. So if your practice is looking for a tailored training course that can cover multiple social media platforms that can be catered for with ease.
The half day Twitter training programme for accountants by Insight is £2,150 + expenses and VAT. This one off investment will give your accountancy practice all the tools you need to make Twitter work for you. If you’re looking for reassurance why not flick through over 250 testimonials
from your fellow accountancy firms.
Your investment will include:
- A pre-course briefing with your trainer
- Tailored and customised half-day Twitter training programme
- Access to the strategies and tools developed as part of Insight Intelligence
- Provision of all materials, workbooks and notes
So if your accountancy firm is looking for in house Twitter training that delivers results then simply register your interest today using the form below.
Register your interest in Twitter training with Insight
Simply use the form below to register your interest in Twitter training and one of our team will contact you shortly.