Facebook Training for Accountants
If you have spent a little time reading about Facebook then you will already know that nothing can compete with Facebook in terms of its user base, communication tools and ability to connect people and businesses with customers and potential clients alike.
Despite the significant benefits few accountancy firms have seen the benefits of Facebook as a marketing tool. This half-day Facebook training course is designed to teach accountancy firms how to take advantage of this new technology. In just half a day you will learn how to engage with your customers, attract new prospects, create and manage your Facebook fan page and how to integrate your Facebook marketing with your website.
The Facebook training course has been designed exclusively for accountants and it’s rooted in proven, practical ways accountants are using Facebook to keep and win clients. It is tailored to suit your specific group, three levels of IT literacy and will give you all you need to drive your Facebook strategy forward.
What does the half-day Facebook training course cover?
Your training will be delivered by one of the leading experts on digital marketing and Facebook marketing for accountants. It will be focused on your firm’s specific requirements and individual situation. It can cover any combination of the following:
- An introduction to Social Media Marketing for Accountants
- LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: how they work together
- Why Facebook and why it is so powerful
- What are the benefits for accountancy firms on Facebook
- Ground rules: the big do’s and don’ts when creating your company profile on Facebook
- Privacy, security and client confidentiality on Facebook
- Social Media Etiquette
- A look at your competition on Facebook and other Social Media channels
- Writing and developing your Facebook strategy
- How to find, connect and network using Facebook
- Using Facebook to reduce attrition and keep clients
- 10 key ways to link Facebook with your website
- How your accountancy firm can generate new clients through Facebook
- 15 proven ways to integrate Facebook with LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs and Email Marketing
- How to achieve your firm’s goals on Facebook
PLUS if you wish you can pick and mix key content from other social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest. So if your practice is looking for a tailored training course that can cover multiple social media platforms that can be catered for with ease.
The half day Facebook training programme for accountants by Insight is £2,150 + expenses and VAT. This one off investment will give your accountancy practice all the tools you need to make Facebook work for you. If you’re looking for re-assurance why not flick through over 250 testimonials
from your fellow accountancy firms.
Your investment will include:
- A pre-course briefing with your trainer
- Tailored and customised half-day Facebook training programme
- Access to the strategies and tools developed as part of Insight Intelligence
- Provision of all materials, workbooks and notes
- So if your accountancy firm is looking for in house Facebook training that delivers results then simply register your interest today using the form below.
Register your interest in Facebook training with Insight
Simply use the form below to register your interest in Facebook training and one of our team will contact you shortly.