Services and solutions to help your practice prosper
At Insight we work with a careful group of ‘good guys’. These are companies that we know, like and trust. They provide solutions, services or products to accountancy firms and are very good at what they do. Each one brings something dynamic, different and powerful to the table and each one delivers in the following areas.
– Every one of our partners deliver consistently to the high standards set by Insight, our management team and our customers. Accountancy firms like yours who demand the best.
– When looking for partners Insight carry out due diligence to find the right quality of provider who represent great value.
– Nobody wants to be let down, in our experience our partners have delivered on their promises time after time.
– There are times when things go wrong, mistakes occur or an error is made – that’s life. We accept that no partner is perfect what we look for is a responsible attitude to turn things around, fast.
– All our partners have customer service at the heart of what they do and deliver the right quality service at the right price.
Generate additional fee income
A Great Way Of Generating Additional Fee Income Through A Very Special Arrangement. Over 1000 firms are already benefiting from this very special accountants partnering scheme with BCMS that will generate you passive income – in fact up to 20% practice growth is achievable.
A Way To Help Your Clients Prepare For Exit Now Or In The Future
In the UK, the trust that clients place in their accountant is legendary. And yet so few accountants feel equipped or qualified to help their clients through potential exit strategies, whether that is now, or planning ahead for some point in the future.
Online Feedback 24 hours a day
Because accountants tend to have excellent relationships with their clients, it can feel awkward for clients to mention any niggles that cause them to stop short of a recommendation. That’s why we have worked carefully with a leading provider to offer a fantastic online, transactional feedback tool.
The solution lies in a simple 3-step process:
- The leadership of the firm commits to a client satisfaction as a core value.
- Use CustomerSure and email a lightning fast satisfaction survey after key deliverables, to check that clients are completely satisfied.
- Each person within the firm understands their responsibility to read and act on the client feedback.
Don’t assume clients are satisfied – use this system to be confident you’ve got it right, every time, and enjoy the benefits of retention, additional business from happy clients and referrals.
Watch a 1 minute introduction here